The Basic Worksite Traffic Management (BWTM) accreditation is a Main Roads WA mandatory requirement for those working on or near roads within WA. This nationally accredited course provides the skills and knowledge required to implement a traffic management plan, install and maintain traffic management signs and minimise the safety risk to all road users and workers.
Civil Train Western Australia is a Main Roads WA approved training provider.
This course is 1.5 days (12 hours).
ALL LEARNERS WILL BE REQUIRED TO PROVIDE PHOTOGRAPHIC IDENTIFICATION UPON ARRIVING FOR THEIR COURSE.
Prior to enrolment you will be required to evidence that you hold:
• A WorkSafe Construction Safety Awareness Card (White or Blue card)
• A Unique Student Identifier (USI)
As a guide, entrants will need a level of language, literacy and numeracy skills as follows:
• comply with written and verbal reporting requirements and procedures
• communicate clearly and concisely with others to receive and clarify work instructions
• communicate clearly and concisely with others to resolve coordination requirements prior to commencing and during work activities
• identify and select appropriate traffic guidance scheme and implement traffic management plan
• apply legislative requirements
• describe the effects of travel speed and vehicle mass on stopping distances
This course is delivered and assessed face to face.
There are theory and practical training and assessment components to the course.
Public courses are scheduled frequently in Perth.
Civil Train WA can come to your worksite to deliver – please contact the relevant office for a quote.
Please refer to our Fees Schedule for current fees and subsidies.
Please refer to our Fees and Refunds Policy for terms and condition
|Date||Time||Location||Full Fee Cost|
A CIVIL TRAIN TEAM MEMBER WILL CONTACT YOU WITHIN 24 HOURS OF YOUR ENQUIRY.