This course is appropriate for those who are using a non-slewing telescopic materials handler with a lifting capacity of less than 3 tonnes.
A telehandler is a self-propelled wheeled machine which has a hydraulically operated telescopic boom which can move vertically, horizontally, and on some models, rotate.
This course is one (1) day
ALL LEARNERS WILL BE REQUIRED TO PROVIDE PHOTOGRAPHIC IDENTIFICATION UPON ARRIVING FOR THEIR COURSE
Participants are required to provide evidence of a current forklift high risk work licence in order to undertake this course.
Entrants will need a level of language and literacy skills to enable them to meet the requirements of the course.
Civil Train SA recommends year 10 school completion or equivalent as a guide to the level required for short courses.
Language. Literacy and Numeracy skills required for this course include:
• locates and applies relevant documentation, policies and procedures
• interpreting and applying environmental management plan
• calculating volume and weights
• maintaining equipment written records
• complying with written and verbal reporting requirements and procedures
• communicating clearly and concisely with others to receive and clarify work instructions
• using load handling communication methods with all parties
• using conventional hand and audible signals
This course is delivered and assessed face to face.
There are theory and practical training and assessment components to the course.
Public courses are scheduled frequently in Adelaide (Burton site) and are also available in WA and NT.
Civil Train can come to your worksite to deliver training to a group of employees – please contact the office for a quote.
Please refer to our Fees Schedule for current fees and subsidies.
Please refer to our Fees and Refunds Policy for terms and conditions.
|Date||Time||Location||Full Fee Cost|
A CIVIL TRAIN TEAM MEMBER WILL CONTACT YOU WITHIN 24 HOURS OF YOUR ENQUIRY.